The purpose of this list is to aggregate some fat loss tips you may or may not be familiar with when it comes to losing weight.
Fat loss, in theory, is very simple, but putting it into practice is far harder to do.
Instead of trawling through several articles or videos on the subject, we have compiled a simple list of tips that you could apply to your lifestyle and diet in order to help you reach your goals successfully.
As somebody with ample experience in try to lose fat — and failing — I know how difficult it is for a lot of people to keep the fork down.
Getting the diet under control is only half of the battle; not losing sight of your goals or losing hope when the scales fail to budge after putting in the effort can be crushing.
Without much further ado, here are our fat loss tips:
50 Easy Fat Loss Tips
- Build muscle to increase your base metabolic rate — and increase fat loss
- Do light cardio to deepen your caloric deficit
- Take long walks in nature for heart, body, mind, and soul
- Remember, it is a lifestyle change — not a fad or yo-yo diet
- Don’t lower your calories too drastically
- Reduce calories gradually
- If you hit a plateau, do slightly more cardio or take off a few calories
- Eat less calorie-dense foods for a more pain-free fat loss process
- Drink green tea
- Drink black coffee
- Drink sparkling water/diet sodas if you’re struggling with hunger pangs
- Make sugar-free jello to satiate cravings
- Get 8-9 hours of sleep
- Eat more protein
- Restrict sugar intake or foods that may increase propensity to pig out
- Track your calories — you can’t out-cardio a bad diet
- Address the root cause to your overeating
- Educate yourself on what you’re doing
- Be patient — fat loss doesn’t happen overnight
- Do heavy compound lifts
- Bench Press
- Swim if your joints/shins ache from other forms of cardio
- Reduce your stress levels
- Drink chamomile tea before bed
- Don’t remain seated for extended periods of time if it can be avoided
- Download at step tracker
- Don’t get discouraged if you pig out; get back on the horse
- You can make up for caloric surpluses by marginally reducing calories later
- You can treat yourself — in moderation
- Learn to find replacements for calorie-dense foods you love
- You shouldn’t be suffering
- Dieting doesn’t have to be chicken, rice, and broccoli 24/7
- Pick up a new hobby
- Phase out toxic people in your life driving you to overeat
- Save up the money you didn’t spend on junk food
- Keep your cardio interesting, alternate behind walking, aerobic, HIIT, etc, if you need change
- Experiment with new training styles if you’re new
- Track your progress
- Take before and after selfies
- Listen to mindset audiobooks to remain determined
- Rome wasn’t built in a day; it may be a slower grind than you had hoped
- Know that many “impressive” physiques are unachievable to most people
- Learn to be happy with yourself
- Swap out red meat for white meat or fish
- Eat more fiber
- Don’t get frustrated and yo-yo diet
- And finally, the best tip of them all, don’t get fat in the first place
Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized coaching and a client questionnaire if you’d like DEDICATED tailor-made personal training on strength training, building muscle, losing fat, developing athleticism, and more — all to your liking, lifestyle, habits, and taste!
Alternatively, you can pick up a FREE eBook on fundamental strength principles offering an introductory workout program.