Try this delicious and easy breakfast recipe from our amazing cookbook, The Herculean Book of Recipes, available now from Gumroad on its own, or as part of our Ultimate Nutrition Bundle. The cookbook contains 29 amazing recipes (breakfasts, protein shakes, low-carb mains, high-carb mains and keto), with a complete macronutrient breakdown for each. Eating healthily need never be boring again!
Per serving: 245Kcal
• 1 medium whole egg
• 1 egg white or 2 tbsp liquid egg white
• 1 banana, peeled
• 25g whey protein (any flavour)
• 50ml almond milk
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or mixing bowl and beat until there are no lumps in mixture.
2. Place frying pan over medium high heat. To test if pan is ready, add ½ teaspoon of pancake mix into the centre. If mixture bubbles around edges, pan is ready. If it bubbles vigorously and smokes a little, turn the heat down and retest after 30 seconds.
3. When pan is ready, use ladle to guide mixture into the pan. Make 1 pancake at a time if you only have a small pan.
4. When edges begin to bubble, slide spatula underneath pancake and flip it over onto the other side.
5. Leave pancake for 30 seconds and then use your spatula to remove from pan.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 6 until you have used up all the pancake mix.
Don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com for personalized coaching and a client questionnaire if you’d like DEDICATED tailor-made personal training on strength training, building muscle, losing fat, developing athleticism, and more — all to your liking, lifestyle, habits, and taste!
Alternatively, you can pick up a FREE eBook on fundamental strength principles offering an introductory workout program.